Primal Serenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primal Serenade

Everyone has an inner beast...now you can focus your strength...to unleash the animal in you!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new tournament

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ruka

Ruka

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Vitals
HP:
A new tournament - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70A new tournament - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
FP:
A new tournament - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40A new tournament - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Blood Bane:
A new tournament - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50A new tournament - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

A new tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:31 pm

6 posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dothacklogin.forummotion.com (Under Construction)
Ookami

Ookami

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Vitals
HP:
A new tournament - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70A new tournament - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
FP:
A new tournament - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40A new tournament - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:35 pm

The snakes looked to each other then to Ruka. They closed him in and one snake moved in close to him. It hissed to him and coiled up tighter on his body.
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:
A new tournament - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50A new tournament - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:41 pm

"Looks like it doesn't work on animals... Ugh...", Ruka suddenly changed form. Some white wings came out of Ruka's back and Ruka suddenly turned into a Wolf made by the heavens. He was able to get loose from Snakes. "So you all want to party huh?" "Don't make them mad Beni...", Ruka said in Beni's ( Beni is the wolf ) mind. "How come kid?" Didn't you saw how they was immune to my pheromone? You gotta have an idea >.<" "Don't worry kido." Beni prepared to fight the snakes off.
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:46 pm

The snakes uncoiled them selfs and turned to the wolf. "So your also a wolf. We are gravely sorry sir." The three turned to human, two men and a woman. Then keeled down to him and bowed. "The master has been searching for you kind for a while now." One said as he raised his head. "If you would, we would like to take you to the master." The second male said as he raised his head as well. "If we were to hurt you anymore the master would kill us." The woman added as she now raised her head.
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:51 pm

"You wanna take over Ruka?" "Sure..." The Wolf suddenly changed its form again and turned into the 12 year old Ruka again. "May I ask the three of you a question... Why are the three of you terrifying the whole town...?", Ruka asked with the curious face in him.
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:57 pm

"Only the brave stay. Thats what we want. There is a war coming our way. The master wants more people for her side." The one on the far left stated. "She only wanted men and women. No children. Now that we know you are a wolf demon we will take you. You share the same blood are master houses."
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Number of posts : 136

Vitals
HP:
A new tournament - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue370/370A new tournament - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (370/370)
FP:
A new tournament - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/340A new tournament - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/340)
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:58 pm

Vlad lands on one of the snakes, pinning it to the ground. He stabs his sword through its head then darts at another snake. He slashes it with his sword and continues on his way towards King Nemiah and Queen Lenari. Just as he is about to get to their booth, a group of snakes blocks his path. Vlad stops and hovers in place, flapping his wings. "So I have to get through you in order to get to them? Fine then, if it's a fight you want, you just found it!" He says then flies at the snakes. Elsewhere, Lao has resheathed her sword and is slashing at the snakes with her claws. She pounces on one of them and bites down into its flesh. She jumps up and lunges at another snake. She slashes through the snake's flesh and slides to a stop on all fours. She stands up growling as snakes begin to close in on her.
Back to top Go down
https://primalserenade.rpg-board.net
Ookami

Ookami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:02 pm

The group of snakes all turned into humans, the ones next to Vlad and the ones with Lao. "You have proven worthy." They said to Lao. "If you would. We would like you to fight with us. A war is coming and we need everyone." They said to her. The snake with Vlad bowed to him and looked up. "You are the Dragon then. We would like you to fight alongside your brothers and sisters in this war. The war came so quickly and any way out of it is futile. We would like for you to join this." They said to him.
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:04 pm

"My blood is like...", Ruka said while he narrowed his eyes. "What do you Snake guys mean for me being a Demon Wolf? Im an Angel Wolf!" "Be quiet Beni! Ok then, bring me to your master...", Ruka said while his Necklace turned red.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi

Hinoshi

Number of posts : 58

Vitals
HP:
A new tournament - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60A new tournament - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
FP:
A new tournament - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30A new tournament - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Blood Bane:
A new tournament - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A new tournament - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:08 pm

Hinoshi and Galeo notice the chaos in the arena. "What in the world is happening out there??" Hinoshi and Galeo run out and sees hundreds of snakes. They look over at the area with Ruka, Daimos, Vlad and Lao are fighting the snakes. Hinoshi jumps up to that area and signals Galeo to go back inside. Hinoshi lands by Vlad now realizing the snakes are human. "So....what's going on exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:08 pm

"Come with us." The three said together. The two men put their hands on Ruka's shoulders and turned him around. They held onto him, moving him though the town to where the master was. The other snakes slithered by them, scaring a few other people. None of them ever took a snap at the boy though.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Vitals
HP:
A new tournament - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue370/370A new tournament - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (370/370)
FP:
A new tournament - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/340A new tournament - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/340)
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:15 pm

Vlad lands but doesn't change back. "A war? Hmm...well ok, I guess I can at least hear your "master" out. Lead me to them." Vlad nods then follows them. Lao narrows her eyes slightly and growls. "I suppose...I can trust you...alright, take me to your master then." She nods and follows them. The two groups soon meet up and Lao walks over to Vlad. "Oh good, you didn't get killed. So what do you think this is all about?" She asks. Vlad shakes his head and shrugs. "I'm not sure...they said it was some kind of way, so I'm just going to follow them to meet their "master" and find out what's going on." He explains. Lao nods slightly. "Do you think they would trick us?" She whispers as they continue to follow the people. Vlad narrows his eyes and growls slightly. "Possibly, but I don't think they are." He replies.
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:19 pm

The group with Vlad and Lao soon meet up with the group that had Ruka. They all walked a bit further then stopped. "She will but up in there." They said pointing to a house. "This is as far as we take you. You must go on yourselves."
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:23 pm

"Okay..." Ruka suddenly changed form again and turned into Beni. "C'mon Beni! Why did you took over!" "Because you wanted to. I can hear what your thinking Ruka. You hoped that I would take over. Ruka suddenly said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:43 pm

Vlad nods slightly then Lao and he begin to walk towards the house. "I don't know Vlad, this all seems a little underhanded...are you sure we can trust them?" She asks and looks over her shoulder at them. Vlad looks back at them as he is walking. "I'm not sure, but it can't hurt to indulge them." He says then notices Ruka. "Huh? What're you doing here, kid?" He asks. Lao looks at Vlad then sees Ruka. "Oh hey there, little guy. What's a kid like you doing here?" She asks and smiles, showing her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:50 pm

"Do you want to anwser them Ruka?", Beni asked to Ruka who is inside Beni. "Sure, I'll anwser them. I was fighting against a big Snake that tried to kill me. But once I turned into Beni, they turned back into humans and kneeled down. The said that I was a wolf and was perfect for their army against that war. They said they only want men and women. They didn't wanted a child. They saw my courage when I was fighting them. They were very impressed and wanted to take me. Im now the youngest in the army." "I never heard you talk that long Ruka!" Ruka didn't replied.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:59 pm

Lao smiles again then places her hand on his head. "Well you just be careful, ok? This is serious business. Don't take it lightly, that could end badly for you." She says then looks forward again. They get to the house and Vlad cautiously pushes open the door. They walk in and look around. "I'm starting to think this was a waste of time...I don't see or hear anyone here..."
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:03 pm

"Thats correct." A voice said though out the hole house. "If you could hear or see me. What good would I be?" She added. "My name is Ookami. I will be leading my side of the war to victory. All I need, is your cooperation and power." A woman walked out from the shadows and looked to them all. "So, there are only three of you?"
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:04 pm

"Actually four when you count Ruka in it."
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:14 pm

"Your still three people. Your body dies and thats it. Both of you would die." Ookami told the child. "She walked up to him and moved down a bit. "So you are the wolf. I'm vary pleased to meet you." She stood back up and looked at them all. "All of you for that matter."
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:19 pm

"Wait... Back there... That girl... Where's she!", Ruka asked Ookami.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:20 pm

Vlad folds his wings and they press close to his back. He folds his arms and stands in thought. "Sure, yeah, no problem. Tell me this, though, why the hell did you attack the stadium? What that really necessary? And just what is this war you're talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:25 pm

"I had some worriers attack this town to find people that were strong enough for me. So I thought it was vary necessary. As for this war, it is a war between two sides. Both wanting to be stronger the the other. They think the world should be dominated by powerful races, not free for all." Ookami explained to him. "Your creatures look powerful enough, but you never truly know someone, unless you fight them."
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:31 pm

"Im actually wondering why Ruka is caring about that girl who bumped into him...", Beni said with a confusing face. "I just wanted to protect her... That's all..." The Necklace around Beni satrted to glow red.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:34 pm

Vlad sighs and shakes his head then changes back. "And here I thought I was done with wars after I left Jelduno...well I guess it can't be helped. So when and where did this war start? And what's the current situation?" He asks and looks at Ookami. Lao changes back then glances at Vlad before looking at Ookami. "Yeah, where are you from, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new tournament   A new tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new tournament
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Primal Serenade :: Worlds :: North Point (12 posts to enter)-
Jump to: