Primal Serenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primal Serenade

Everyone has an inner beast...now you can focus your strength...to unleash the animal in you!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ruka - Glacius

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruka

Ruka

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Vitals
HP:
Ruka - Glacius Left_bar_bleue70/70Ruka - Glacius Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
FP:
Ruka - Glacius Left_bar_bleue40/40Ruka - Glacius Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Blood Bane:
Ruka - Glacius Left_bar_bleue50/50Ruka - Glacius Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Ruka - Glacius Empty
PostSubject: Ruka - Glacius   Ruka - Glacius Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:37 am

Name: Ruka
--------------
World: Glacius
--------------
Quoted Role-play Sample:
Ruka waited for the fight to begin and watch all of the techniques Vlad uses. He gets curious. The girl from before came and asked: "Why are you actually here?" "Im only here to see Vlad...", Ruka anwsered to the girl. "That's very suspicious that you only came for Vlad...", she said while she grined. "Wha~? What!?!", Ruka said while he stands up from his bench. "Im going to tell you this! I came here to see Vlad's techniques!" "Show me some proof!", the girl said while she puts her face up close to Ruka's. "Uhhhmmm...", Ruka said while he narrowed his eyes. "Hah! So there is no proof!", the girl said while she looked at Ruka's face. Ruka's necklace turned brown. And that means he's angry. "Listen! Would you stop when I do this!?" "What do you want to do...?", the girl said while she blushed for a while. Ruka puts his hand on her cheek and kissed her. "Wh.. Wh... Why di... did you... do... th... that...?", the girl said while she suddenly fainted. Ruka caught her and carried her to the girl's mother. "Oh you found my daughter!", the mother said happily. "She got lost and searched for you." "What? She searched for me...?", Ruka said while his necklace turned white again. "She said she loved you. Well I gotta go now.", the mother said while she carried the girl in her arms. "How come somebody loves me...?", Ruka asked to himself. He then walked back to the bench and awaited the battle between Vlad and Lao. Suddenly a man sat next to him. Ruka moved his eyes to him. "Who... Who is he?!", Ruka asked himself. The man looked at Ruka and said: "You don't need to be affraid from me..." Ruka then suddenly looked at him with a curious face and asked: "Can... Can it be... that you are Daimos Ishida...?" "Yes... I am... Who are you going to cheer for?", Daimos asked while he ruffled Ruka's hair. "I am cheering for no one... I only want to see Vlad's skills." "Oh, yes Vlad... I think he's going to be like me..." Ruka wondered why Damios said that Vlad will be like him. He then narrowed his eyes a little and waited for the battle to begin. The link is here.
--------------
Profile: Ruka's Profile
--------------
Reason: Because Ruka starts living in Glacius. And when somebody would lead a tribe in Entvine Forest, they'll be Glacius' enemy.
--------------
Preferability: Because im the only one who's applying for the world. If someone wanted this world, then I'll say: Im sorry.
--------------
Success Chance: I don't know. But you're the one who decides.
--------------
Alliance: I would help anyone! ^^
--------------
Reason for Alliance: Im th youngest here and I want to feel how it is to lead a tribe an an alliance. It would sound strange for a 12 year old boy to lead a world >.<
--------------
Population and Entrance: A 100% no enemys. And I wont let some peoples from Entvine Forest enter it. I said some.
--------------
Military Status: Protect the wolrd at all needs. I would also give my soldiers a little break when they need it.
--------------
Peace or War: Definetly Peace. But we'll get nasty when it comes against enemys.
--------------
Ambitions: I would make everyone happy who lives here. ^^ I need to beslave them so I could be a star. But I also need to beslave myself so everyone would be a star.
--------------
Recommendations: Nobody, but maybe...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dothacklogin.forummotion.com (Under Construction)
Hinoshi

Hinoshi

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Vitals
HP:
Ruka - Glacius Left_bar_bleue60/60Ruka - Glacius Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
FP:
Ruka - Glacius Left_bar_bleue30/30Ruka - Glacius Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Blood Bane:
Ruka - Glacius Left_bar_bleue0/0Ruka - Glacius Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Ruka - Glacius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruka - Glacius   Ruka - Glacius Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:38 am

Your application will be discussed by the Admins and will give you the results whenever possible
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Vitals
HP:
Ruka - Glacius Left_bar_bleue70/70Ruka - Glacius Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
FP:
Ruka - Glacius Left_bar_bleue40/40Ruka - Glacius Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Blood Bane:
Ruka - Glacius Left_bar_bleue50/50Ruka - Glacius Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Ruka - Glacius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruka - Glacius   Ruka - Glacius Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:39 am

Okay, thank you Hinoshi! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.dothacklogin.forummotion.com (Under Construction)
Hinoshi

Hinoshi

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Vitals
HP:
Ruka - Glacius Left_bar_bleue60/60Ruka - Glacius Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
FP:
Ruka - Glacius Left_bar_bleue30/30Ruka - Glacius Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Blood Bane:
Ruka - Glacius Left_bar_bleue0/0Ruka - Glacius Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Ruka - Glacius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruka - Glacius   Ruka - Glacius Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:41 am

Anytime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ruka - Glacius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruka - Glacius   Ruka - Glacius Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruka - Glacius
Page 1 of 1