Primal Serenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primal Serenade

Everyone has an inner beast...now you can focus your strength...to unleash the animal in you!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinoshi

Hinoshi

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Vitals
HP:
Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue60/60Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
FP:
Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue30/30Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Blood Bane:
Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/0Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN)   Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:59 am

Hinoshi walks through the mine lands of Terrus and sees many people gathered around one area. Hinoshi walks over to them and sees a girl laying on the ground unconcious. (She looks so familiar...She looks like...) "TSIKU!!" Hinoshi picks up Tsiku. "Tsiku....I thought you were dead after you guys fought the Final Sumner.....but you're alive..." Hinoshi kisses Tsiku's forehead (She is his sister) and lays her on a bench nearby. "Oh boy....what could possibly be waiting to ruin everything?"

Last edited by on Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Vitals
HP:
Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue70/70Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
FP:
Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue40/40Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Blood Bane:
Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue50/50Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN)   Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:19 pm

"Who are you? What are you doing? Why are you here? Where is here?", Ruka bursted with questions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dothacklogin.forummotion.com (Under Construction)
Hinoshi

Hinoshi

Vitals
HP:
Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue60/60Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
FP:
Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue30/30Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Blood Bane:
Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/0Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN)   Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:22 pm

Hinoshi looks at Ruka. "The answers to your questions in order are...I'm Hinoshi, Trying to find out where I am, I am just lost, and I HAVE NO IDEA!!!" Hinoshi starts panting.
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Vitals
HP:
Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue70/70Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
FP:
Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue40/40Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Blood Bane:
Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue50/50Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN)   Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:25 pm

"Another grown-up who needs a break... great..." "Be atleast nice to him Ruka!" "Okay...", Ruka said while his Necklace turned green.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi

Hinoshi

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN)   Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:29 pm

Hinoshi looked around. He looked back at Ruka. "What is it that made your necklace change color?"
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN)   Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:31 pm

"It depends on how im feeling... This necklace has been my prized posession since I was born..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN)   Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunion - Hinoshi and Friends (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1